ANTCO provides services and programs in:
ANTCO is an Aboriginal owned Trust Company
that provides financial services
- Business Loans: For the development, expansion, modernization, and/or acquisition of viable business projects.
- First Citizens’ Fund (FCF) Business Loan Program: Administered for the Provincial Government, and subcontracts with other Aboriginal Capital Corporations in British Columbia.
- Commercial Mortgages: Available for business projects secured by either a mortgage or a mortgage of lease.
- Housing Mortgages
- Consumer Mortgages:
- Band Assisted Housing Mortgages
- CMHC Direct Lending
- Ancillary Services
- Trust Capacity Agreements
- Agency Agreements
All Nations Development Corporation (“ANDEVCO”),
a subsidiary of All Nations Trust Company
ANDEVCO provides the following services and programs:
- Business Support & Advisory Services: ANDEVCO provides a broad range of business support and advisory services:
- Business and marketing plan assistance;
- Access to financing for start-up, expansion, or acquisition of a business;
- Referring clients to other programs and services.
- Business Development & Training: ANDEVCO provides business workshops and seminars to:
- Aboriginal entrepreneurs re: starting and financing a business;
- Aboriginal communities re: economic development opportunities
- Business Equity Fund (BEF):
- Equity funding for business start-ups, expansions and acquisitions;
- Funding for business plans and related pre-operating costs.